Invest In Yourself
1:1 Online mentorship
Let’s edit together! Ask me anything! Let’s talk social media, websites, camera settings, posing, styling, location scouting, client closet, business tips?! You have this time to ask me anything you can think of! I’m an open book. Nothing is off limits! My passion is helping photographers understand how to give an amazing client experience & how to be profitable in their dream job!
1:1 in person mentorship
Curious to see how I pose clients to evoke emotion? Want to know how I prompt to get movement? Well, come along. I’ll provide models for us as I show you how my eyes see light, composition & so much more! Learn what it’s like to go behind the scenes at a session & create content for your own website & social media! For my newborn shoot-along you’ll learn how I wrap, soothe & pose brand new babies for a seamless session.
You must operate your business 90 miles outside of Boynton Beach.
$1250 / 1.5 hour
$2200 / 2.5 hour
3 month all in
(Limited to 1 student per 3 month period.)
Let me pour into you with 3 months of getting to know you, your business, your heart & where you want to improve.
- Website & instagram critique- I’ll go through your site and instagram with you to show you how to elevate your brand & attract the clientele that you’re after.
- Weekly 1 hour check in phone calls – Let’s talk about your sessions, struggles, goals, achievements and everything in between once a week for the next 3 months.
- Five gallery reviews of your choice (past or current). Send me your galleries to go through with you and tell you how you could have improved the session with editing, styling, lighting & composition critique.
- Editing coaching – Send me 5 raws of your choice and let me recommend presets to help you achieve the look you’re going for. I’ll make a custom preset for you at the end of the 3 month mentorship to help you with consistent editing.
- Homework -By the end of the 3 months I’ll give you an itemized plan of action of how to move forward after our time together. I’ll provide honest feedback of your strengths, weaknesses & the direction I see your business going. We will make a plan for you to be successful and turn your dream career into a reality!
I can’t wait to meet you!
3 MONTH MENTORSHIPS SOLD OUT FOR 2023.
EMAIL TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITLIST.
All mentorships are customized to the photographer.
Are you a beginner? Want to spend our time going over business advice, camera settings & lightroom basics? Done. Are you more advanced? Do you want to step up your editing game? Learn my workflow in photoshop? You got it.
I will send you a questionnaire to find out where you are in this journey so I can make the most of our time together. I’ll have you send over 3-5 RAW images of yours that we can edit together. You’ll watch my workflow in LR & then how I finish in PS. Don’t want to send over your RAWS? Thats fine! I’ll choose images of mine with different lighting sources for you to learn with! Whatever you are comfortable with- this is all about YOU!
Let's talk presets
I have purchased tons & I’ve created many of my own. What I have learned in my 10 years of being in this business is that a preset won’t save you. You need to understand how to make a preset work for you and what alllll of those fun sliders in Lightroom really do. I am asked daily “what presets do you use?” The truth? A ton. It varies daily. Florida is tricky. We deal with a lot of direct light on a beach at sunset & have very intense neon greens year round due to our tropical climate. After living in Los Angeles for 10 years where everything is dead golden fields, no rain & perfect sunsets on the beach this was a huge challenge for me when I first moved here. I am a total editing nerd & actually LOVE to edit and make each photo perfect. This is where you get to really be an artist in our field.
I remember what it was like in the beginning...
The frustration of finding your style & the comparison games with other photographers. You’re on your way and you’re doing great. I hope you know you ARE right where you are supposed to be.